By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of luck with this attempted and confirmed sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and evaluate standards of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every proper specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for various classes including:
- OCR: England 1485-1558: the Early Tudors
Read or Download Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 PDF
Similar protestantism books
A up to date convention at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary featured audio system addressing themes set forth within the article on “The Church” within the Southern Baptist Convention’s Baptist religion and Message assertion. Upon This Rock gathers these shows and solutions such questions as:• what's the foundation for our denominational distinctives?
Prayer: Christian and Muslim views is a wealthy selection of essays, scriptural texts, and private reflections that includes best students studying the that means and serve as of prayer inside of their traditions. Drawn from the 2011 development Bridges seminar in Doha, Qatar, the essays during this quantity discover the devotional practices of every culture and the way those practices are taught and discovered.
The Reformation used to be a seismic occasion in heritage, whose effects are nonetheless operating themselves out in Europe and internationally. The protests opposed to the selling of indulgences staged by means of the German monk Martin Luther in 1517 belonged to a long-standing development of demands inner reform and renewal within the Christian Church.
This publication explores the Society of Friend's Atlantic presence via its production and use of networks, together with highbrow and theological trade, and during the circulation of individuals. It specializes in the institution of trans-Atlantic Quaker networks and the an important position London performed within the construction of a Quaker neighborhood within the North Atlantic.
- The Holy Spirit or Another Spirit?: Compromise, Infiltration and Deception in the Church
- Bible Nation: The United States of Hobby Lobby
- Wittenberg vs Geneva: A Biblical Bout in 7 Rounds on the Doctrines that Divide
- Transforming Renewal: Charismatic Renewal meets Thomas Merton
- Pennsylvania Germans (Young Center Books in Anabaptist and Pietist Studies)
- Leben in Pfarrhäusern: Zur Transformation einer protestantischen Lebensform (Praktische Theologie heute) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558
Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 by Roger Turvey