By Eberhard Wolff
Using non-stop supply, you could convey software program into creation extra quickly, with larger reliability. A sensible consultant to non-stop supply is a a hundred% functional advisor to construction non-stop supply pipelines that automate rollouts, increase reproducibility, and dramatically decrease risk.
Eberhard Wolff introduces a confirmed non-stop supply expertise stack, together with Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, Graphite, the ELK stack, JBehave, and Gatling. He publications you thru utilising those applied sciences all through construct, non-stop integration, load trying out, popularity checking out, and tracking. Wolff’s start-to-finish instance tasks provide the foundation to your personal experimentation, pilot courses, and full-fledged deployments.
A useful consultant to non-stop supply is for everybody who desires to introduce non-stop supply, without or with DevOps. For managers, it introduces middle tactics, necessities, merits, and technical effects. builders, directors, and designers will achieve crucial abilities for enforcing and dealing with pipelines, and for integrating non-stop supply easily into software program architectures and IT organizations.
- Understand the issues that non-stop supply solves, and the way it solves them
- Establish an infrastructure for optimum software program automation
- Leverage virtualization and Platform as a carrier (PAAS) cloud solutions
- Implement construct automation and non-stop integration with Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
- Perform static code reports with SonarQube and repositories to shop construct artifacts
- Establish automatic GUI and textual attractiveness checking out with behavior-driven design
- Ensure applicable functionality through skill testing
- Check new positive factors and issues of exploratory testing
- Minimize possibility all through automatic creation software program rollouts
- Gather and research metrics and logs with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Graphite
- Manage the advent of constant supply into your enterprise
- Architect software program to facilitate non-stop supply of latest capabilities
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery PDF
Best software development books
There are a number of theories of programming. the 1st usable conception, referred to as "Hoare's Logic", remains to be the most widely recognized. In it, a specification is a couple of predicates: a precondition and postcondition (these and all technical phrases could be outlined in due course). one other renowned and heavily similar idea through Dijkstra makes use of the weakest precondition predicate transformer, that is a functionality from courses and postconditions to preconditions.
TOAD® guide, moment variation , is the definitive, thoroughly updated advisor to the latest model of TOAD, the world’s optimum third-party Oracle application. full of step by step recipes, monitor snapshots, and hands-on routines, this booklet brings jointly every little thing builders and DBAs have to maximize their productiveness with TOAD in either administrative and improvement initiatives.
Many firms regard system-level trying out because the ultimate piece of the advance attempt, instead of as a device that are supposed to be built-in through the improvement strategy. subsequently, attempt groups usually execute serious try plans in advance of product release, leading to a lot of the corrective paintings being played in a hurry and on the final minute.
This variation of Foundations of software program trying out is geared toward the undergraduate, the graduate scholars and the practising engineers. It provides sound engineering ways for try new release, ion, minimization, evaluation, and enhancement. utilizing a number of examples, it bargains a lucid description of quite a lot of easy to advanced recommendations for numerous testing-related projects.
- Concise Encyclopedia of Software Engineering (Advances in Systems Control and Information Engineering)
- Real-Time Software Design for Embedded Systems
- Project Management with dotProject: Implement, Configure, Customize, and Maintain your DotProject Installation
- Delivering Successful Projects with TSP(SM) and Six Sigma: A Practical Guide to Implementing Team Software Process(SM)
- Innovation Happens Elsewhere: Open Source as Business Strategy
- Basiswissen Testautomatisierung: Konzepte, Methoden und Techniken (German Edition)
Additional resources for A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery
A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery by Eberhard Wolff