By Cornelius L. Bynum
Read or Download A. Philip Randolph and the Struggle for Civil Rights (New Black Studies) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Opposed to the historical past of accelerating curiosity within the altering nature and caliber of labor, The Political economic climate of labor deals a brand new and certain evaluate of the theoretical research of labor. the writer demanding situations a few universal preconceptions approximately paintings and promotes an unique method of the sphere, considering the character and improvement of principles on paintings and its influence on human healthiness drawing on such burgeoning literatures because the 'economics of happiness'.
Regionalpolitik verfolgt das Ziel, vor allem unter wirtschaftlichen Gesichtspunkten eine möglichst homogene Struktur zu schaffen. Durch gezielte und koordinierte Förderungsmaßnahmen sollen Anreize geschaffen werden, die regionale Disparitäten – additionally das Gefälle zwischen wirtschaftsstarken und –armen Gebieten - tendenziell auszugleichen.
From its inception in 1966, the Canadian Seasonal Agricultural employee application (SAWP) has grown to hire nearly 20,000 employees each year, the bulk from Mexico. this system has been hailed as a version that alleviates human rights issues simply because, below agreement, SAWP employees commute legally, obtain future health advantages, give a contribution to pensions, are represented through Canadian consular officers, and cost this system favorably.
This quantity addresses problems with precariousness in a extensive, interdisciplinary standpoint, taking a look at socio-economic modifications in addition to the identification formation and political organizing of precarious humans. the gathering bridges empirical examine with social conception to problematize and examine the precariat.
- Rural Labour Relations in India (Library of Peasant Studies)
- International Perspectives on Participation: 15 (Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms)
- The Impact of Economic Democracy: Profit-sharing and Employee-Shareholding Schemes (Routledge Revivals)
- The Coal Question (Routledge Revivals): Political Economy and Industrial Change from the Nineteenth Century to the Present Day
- Wisconsin Uprising
- Seasons of Change: Labor, Treaty Rights, and Ojibwe Nationhood (First Peoples: New Directions in Indigenous Studies)
Extra resources for A. Philip Randolph and the Struggle for Civil Rights (New Black Studies)
A. Philip Randolph and the Struggle for Civil Rights (New Black Studies) by Cornelius L. Bynum