By KEK PEGGY
This ebook celebrates the twentieth Anniversary of Asia-Europe assembly (ASEM), that's a political discussion technique bringing jointly governments and civil society individuals from Asia and Europe. The publication depicts the evolution of Asia-Europe kinfolk because the origin of the ASEM, an off-the-cuff political discussion procedure, initiated in 1996. The publication chapters are contributed by way of leaders of Asia and Europe together with Head of states and Ministers from Asia and Europe. it's a certain e-book commemorating and celebrating two decades of Asia-Europe relations.
- Foreword (Ambassador ZHANG Yan)
- Introduction: ASEM at 20 (Peggy KEK)
- The Asia-Europe assembly (ASEM): A Bridge among East and West (GOH Chok Tong)
- Building on twenty years of ASEM: increasing Connectivity and Inclusion (Chimediin SAIKHANBILEG)
- Connectivity: Shaping the way forward for ASEM (ZENG Peiyan)
- 20 Years of Asia-Europe assembly from 1996 to 2016: An lively Partnership — prepared for the following a long time (Frank-Walter STEINMEIER)
- Making Employability paintings: Indonesia's adventure (Anies BASW EDAN)
- The starting and way forward for ASEM: the opportunity of the Silk highway undertaking and the AIIB (Romano PRODI)
- Japan's Initiative for the Asia-Europe assembly (ASEM) (Fumio KISHIDA)
- Building a Joint destiny for ASEM: View from Kazakhsta (Erlan IDRISSOV)
- Connectivity because the Key characteristic of ASEM's 3rd Decade (Jean ASSELBORN)
- The fiscal and Social importance of Creativity (Jet BUSSEMAKER)
- Role of tradition and the humanities for the advertising of Mutual knowing and improvement among Asia and Europe (KIM Jongdeok)
- Sweden's Contribution to the ASEM casual Seminars on Human Rights (Margot WALLSTRöM)
- Reflections on ASEF (Tommy KOH & Peggy KEK)
- About the Editor
- About the Series
ASEM: New Beginnings:
ASEM: the long run, construction at the previous and Present:
ASEM AND ASEF:
Readership: Policy-makers, lecturers and normal readers drawn to Asia-Europe relations.
Read or Download 20 YEARS OF ASIA-EUROPE RELATIONS PDF
Similar international affairs books
Seminar paper from the 12 months 2004 within the topic Politics - overseas Politics - quarter: close to East, close to Orient, grade: excellent, college of Vienna (Institute for Politcal Science), direction: African Political structures, language: English, summary: within the massive box of political tradition at the one hand and public participation, respectively democratisation, however i'll commence through proscribing the sector of my learn via defining its goals.
Paraguay: Addressing the Stagnation and Instability catch offers an summary of the analytical insights and coverage demanding situations state faces whereas at the route to sustained development with balance. It covers a variety of topics, together with enhancing macroeconomic tests and coverage implementation, doing away with turbulence and deepening monetary reforms, and, most crucial of all, improving development functionality and decreasing poverty.
The twenty-first century worldwide group is faced with exceptional demanding situations in addition to specific possibilities. The measure to which it could identify and institutionalize norms and mechanisms designed to advertise and maintain significant worldwide cooperation will ensure the long run process civilization.
Filled with interesting evidence and perception, this publication will gas banquet debate, and supply readers with the technology and politics in the back of the world’s such a lot arguable source. with out oil, there will be no globalisation, no plastic, little shipping, and an international political panorama that few might realize.
- International Relations Brief: 2013-2014 Update
- General de Gaulle's Cold War: Challenging American Hegemony, 1963-68 (Berghahn Monographs in French Studies)
- China, the United States, and the Global Economy
- Indian Foreign Policy in Transition: Relations with South Asia (Routledge Contemporary South Asia Series)
Additional resources for 20 YEARS OF ASIA-EUROPE RELATIONS
20 YEARS OF ASIA-EUROPE RELATIONS by KEK PEGGY